Notifications
Clear all

How long have you owned your A3 / S3 / RS3?  

RSS
aniki99
(@aniki99)

And What have you done with it since ownership?

I guess I'll go first as this is the new and improved forum.  I'd like to say the UI is more update than the last one.

I've had my Audi A3 8P for 2 years now.

First I had to raise my car as it was way too low on the Vancouver streets. I don't know how the last guy drove it smashed to the ground in POCO.  I guess less speed bumps and one of the rear shocks was leaking.

I have coilovers from ECS tuning. Its a much more comfortable ride.  Recovery compression is pretty good.

I also had problems with electricals when I first got the car so I had to find a brand new wiring harness.

Those were the two major upgrades and of course I got set of winter tires on previous S4 rims.

Some cosmetic stuff like getting mud and snow floor mats and rubberized trunk mat.

Also since owning this vehicle after less than a month, I got a visit from officer Cain and was slapped with a VI.  So mostly the entire exhaust system is back to stock except after passing inspection of having a cat and straightpipe removed, I put the ABT quad exhaust back on because it matches my vortex body kit.

I'm sure you guys have seen my picture already but I need to compress it as the forum only allows 25mb

1593070964-IMG_20200113_072745.jpg
Posted : 25/06/2020 12:42 am
Jozzie
(@admin)
Admin

Welcome, 

Yeah i figured a full refresh was needed. 

Jaimie

2014 Q5 TDI
Intake Mod - 28% tint

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 3:07 am
Share:
Online Members