Covid-19 Phase one - Two update
Phase One - Where we are now
BC Phase Two update - May 6th 2020
- Restoration of health services
- Re-scheduling elective surgery
- Medically related services:
- Dentistry, physiotherapy, registered massage therapy, and chiropractors
- Physical therapy, speech therapy, and similar services
- Retail sector
- Hair salons, barbers, and other personal service establishments
- In-person counselling
- Restaurants, cafes, and pubs (with sufficient distancing measures)
- Museums, art galleries, and libraries
- Office-based worksites
- Recreation and sports
- Parks, beaches, and outdoor spaces
- Child care
People will be able to slowly expand their social circle to a few friends or extended family members, but to stay in groups of only two to six people, on the Victoria Day long weekend, starting May 16.
The next phase, to be rolled out June to September if transmission rates remain low, includes more parks and campgrounds reopening, as well as movie theatres, some concert venues, and hotels.
The province will not allow concerts, conventions and other large gatherings until there is wide distribution of a vaccine.
VAC Meets Due to the current restrictions all VAC Events will remain canceled.
2014 Q5 TDI
Intake Mod - 20% tint, Transmission mount,
No online members at the moment