Notifications
Clear all

My 2002 TT Quattro Roadster  

RSS
SynMike
(@synmike)

I'm Mike, just joined the forum but I've been on the Facebook group for longer (maybe  year?). Zach has worked on my TT.

I work in music and audio research and development.

I've never been to a meet because my band rehearses and records every Thursday night. I'm hoping to join the meet tonight (July 16, 2020) but I need the info on time and place.

Here's my car:

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

Posted : 16/07/2020 1:10 am
Jozzie
(@admin)
Admin

Welcome! 

Make sure you visit the meets and events section on the site and fill out the forum to attend the next meet. 

As for the recent upcoming meet due to missing the mail-out on Tuesday I will have to manually send you an email. Once you get the auto reply email fwd it to 

Admin@vancouveraudiclub dot ca

Thanks

Jaimie

2014 Q5 TDI
Intake Mod - 20% tint, Transmission mount,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 2:04 am
SynMike
(@synmike)
Posted by: @admin

Make sure you visit the meets and events section on the site and fill out the forum to attend the next meet. 

As for the recent upcoming meet due to missing the mail-out on Tuesday I will have to manually send you an email. Once you get the auto reply email fwd it to Admin@vancouveraudiclub dot ca

Done. You should have my email.

Thanks, Mike.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 10:21 am
Jozzie
(@admin)
Admin

@synmike replied! 

Jaimie

2014 Q5 TDI
Intake Mod - 20% tint, Transmission mount,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 10:39 am
SynMike
(@synmike)

Thanks, I look forward to meeting some people tonight.

The first picture above is out between Abbotsford and Chilliwack on the day I bought the car. The next picture is on the racetrack in Penticton. The 3rd picture is on the north end of Rannie Road, past the Swaneset Bay golf course.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:03 am
Share:
Online Members

No online members at the moment